Differentiate autonomous and accommodating items of balance of payment.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Apr, 2016, 10:54: AM
While deficit or surplus in balance of payment occurs because of autonomous items which are determined by economic motive, the accommodating items are meant to restore the balance of payment identity. Balance of payment always balances because of the accommodating items.
Answered by | 19th Apr, 2016, 12:54: PM
- What are the two transactions which determine balance of trade?
- Define balance of payment.
- Define balance of payments on current account.
- Define balance of payments on capital account.
- Define autonomous items in balance of payment.
- Explain a situation where the balance of payment is deficit.
- Differentiate between balance of trade and current account balance.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number