difference between stable atom and neutral atom
Asked by mbinukurian1971 | 13th Aug, 2018, 11:10: PM
An atom of any element has the equal number of protons and electrons hence every atom of any element is the neutral atom.
for example Cl atom, C atom, H atom, etc
When this neutral atom has completed its octet then it is called as a stable atom.
For example He atom, Ne atom, Ar atom.
Answered by Ramandeep | 14th Aug, 2018, 02:01: PM
- Write electronic configuration of following elements in form of orbital notation and orbital diagram C
- pls solve
- Why first ionisation enthalpy of Mg is higher than Al
- Why zeff less than screening effect for copper and zinc
- show the electron distribution in fluorine atom.how many unpaired electrons are there in fluorine
- HOW TO FIND VALENCY USING spdf METHOD ?IS IT POSSIBLE?
- Difference between orbit and orbitals
- Explain in detail electronic configuration of atoms.
- state and explain n+l rule with example
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number