Difference between Rohu fish and flying fish ????
Asked by Molaypaul700 | 5th Nov, 2018, 04:59: PM
The only difference in being the presence of wings. Wings are present in flying fish whereas in rohu fish there is no wings. But both Rohu and flying fish are bony fishes.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 6th Nov, 2018, 09:16: AM
- what is the meaning of interdependence
- Floating plant
- who water animals talk each other?
- List the environmental factors that influence a habitat
- Aquatic adaptations common for fish and whale
- I WANT PROJECT FOR ADAPTATIONS IN AQUATIC HABITAT
- Distinguish between aquatic and terrestrial habitats.
- Difference between pelvic fin and anal fin ????
- Differentiate between Hydrophytes and Halophytes ???
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number