Difference between respiration and combustion ?
Asked by | 15th May, 2009, 08:30: PM
|The differences between respiration and combustion are :
1) Respiration is a slow process. Combustion is relatively a fast process.
2) Respiration takes place at the Combustion takes place at a high ignition temperature.
3) Fuel for oxidation reaction is food. Fuel for oxidation reaction is mainly
4) The oxidation reaction is always The oxidation reaction may not be complete and the pollution due to the
and the pollution due to the
pollution due to the
5) Respiration takes place inside a Combustion takes place outside a cell.
6) Respiration takes place at all times Combustion is not a continuous process.
Answered by | 16th May, 2009, 01:54: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number