difference between radii and radius
Asked by akt3040 | 4th Nov, 2017, 03:50: AM
Radius of the circle we use for the singular term and radii word is used to indicate plural.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 5th Nov, 2017, 05:01: PM
- if area of circle numricle double its perimeter find the radius of circle 4units
- If a truck covers 2.2 km and each wheel makes 350 complete revolution.Find the radius of the wheel
- the forewheel of tractor makes 120 revolution more than the rear wheel in going 720m. if the diameter of the forewheel is doubled and the diameter of the rear wheel in increased by half times the present diameter then the forewheel makes 20 revolution more than the rear wheel in going the same distance find the circumference of each wheel
- Hello Sir, Please clarify my doubt 1) A wire is in the form of a square of side121cm.It is cut and made into the shape of a circle.Find the diameter of the circle. 2) a wire is in the form of a triangle of sides 28cm,26cm and 30cm.The wire is cut and made into a circle.Will the area of the circle be the same as that of the triangle? Thank You.
- Hello sir, please explain the questions that follow: 1) Find the width of the race track which is of a ring shape if the inner circumference is 528m and the outer circumference is 616m. 2) A wire is in the form of a square of side121cm.It is cut and made into the shape of a circle.Find the diameter of the circle. 3) a wire is in the form of a triangle of sides 28cm,26cm and 30cm.The wire is cut and made into a circle.Will the area of the circle be the same as that of the triangle? Thank You.
- A bicycle wheel makes 5000 revolutions in moving 11km. Find diameter of wheel?
- A triangle has side lengts 2,3,4. a tangent is drawn to the incircle parallel to side 2cm cutting the other two sides at M and N .Find the lenght MN.
- Four identical coins are placed in a square. For each coin, the ratio of area to circumference is same as the ratio of circumference to area. Then, find the area of the square that is not covered by the coins.
- A semicircular protractor's diqmeter is 14 .find its perimeter
- A road 7 m wide surrounds a circular park whose circumference is 352 m. Find the area of the road.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number