Difference between Chromosomes and Chromatids
Asked by swatiagarwal6238 | 8th May, 2020, 04:23: PM
Please click on Chromatin, Chromatids, Chromosomes to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 8th May, 2020, 07:43: PM
- is circular dna and single chromosome part of genomic DNA?
- Why do microtubules require GTP and Ca ions for their assembly and disassmebly ?
- 1.What is actin,myosin and cyclosis? 2.What is NOR and what is it's function?
- Do ALL blood cells divide?Why or why not?
- difference between centromere and centrosome??
- what is nucleolus? what is the difference between nucleus and nucleolus?
- Name the organelle which forms the basal body of the cilium.
- Name the scientist who described the nucleus for the first time.
- Who coined the term chromatin?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number