Difference between analogous and homologous organ
Asked by sapnanawlakha60 | 22nd Jan, 2019, 07:32: PM
Homologous organs: organs with the same origin but different function
They have same structure
Eg: forelimb of bird and forelimb of human
Analogous organs: with different origin but same function
They have a different structure.
Eg: the wing of bat and wing of a bird
Answered by Ramandeep | 22nd Jan, 2019, 10:35: PM
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous organs with atleast 5 points( use only simple words)
- Explain the evolution process
- which type of organ is vermiform appendix?
- Q (2m) Write two comments about anology in animals . (What do u mean by anology?)
- How do embryological studies provide evidence for evolution?
- What do you mean by the term evolution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number