Did buffaloes also have human blood
Asked by jaspalkaur10776 | 18th Jun, 2020, 05:02: PM
Blood of humans and animals are different, because distribution of glucose is different in animals and humans. There is also a difference in size of red blood cells(RBC).
Answered by Ravi | 18th Jun, 2020, 06:10: PM
- what is circulatory system
- What is circulatory system
- why artery have thick elastic wall
- Blood group matching before blood transfusion
- The blood type identified under ABO blood groups systems are
- The Circulatory System is made up of the _______________, ____________and blood vessels.
- 4 differences between artery and vein
- The organs of circulatory system in the body are
- Radha fell down while running. She started bleeding but it stopped after few minutes. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number