Asked by akshay.beloshe | 3rd Oct, 2017, 12:03: PM
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 4th Oct, 2017, 12:49: PM
- can people without eye sight can cry?
- Define effectors
- During the transmission of nerve impulses through a nerve fibre, the potential on the inner side of the plasma membrane has which type of electrical charge?
- Defective action of which neurotransmitter of brain leads to Parkinson’s disease?
- Name one olfactory receptor
- Function of neuron
- Why do animals have neural and hormonal system of control and coordination but plants have only hormonal system?
- what is the function of synapse?
- name all types of recepetors present in our body???
- 2 components of peripheral nervous system?☺ cranial and spinal or voluntary and involuntary
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number