Asked by akshay.beloshe | 3rd Oct, 2017, 12:03: PM
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 4th Oct, 2017, 12:49: PM
- What do you mean by saying relay motor neurons and relay sense of smell
- which part of reflex action take the dicision spinal cord or brain explain
- My textbook says that peristalsis is an inborn reflex action although involuntary but here you say that although peristalsis is an involuntary action it isn't a reflex action, please explain
- How is chemical signal converted into electric signal in neurons during reception of any stimulus?
- can people without eye sight can cry?
- Define effectors
- During the transmission of nerve impulses through a nerve fibre, the potential on the inner side of the plasma membrane has which type of electrical charge?
- Defective action of which neurotransmitter of brain leads to Parkinson’s disease?
- Name one olfactory receptor
- Function of neuron
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number