Determine graphically the co-ordinates of the vertices of the triangle formed by the equation whose sides are y = x; y = 2x; x+y = 6. ( Also area and co-ordinates )
Asked by tv2000in | 21st Apr, 2017, 08:41: PM
To draw y = x, we will plot the points (1,1) and (0,0).
To draw y = 2x, we will plot the points (1,2) and (0,0).
To draw x + y = 6, we will plot the points (0,6) and (6,0).
Coordinates of A (0,0), B (2,4), D (3,3).
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 27th Nov, 2017, 01:17: PM
- Solve the pair of linear equation by graphically 2x+3y-9=0 and 4x+6y-18=0
- The value of k for which the system of equations 2x+3y=5 and 4x+ky=10 has infinite number of solutions, is
- will u plz explain me more about graphical representation
- Exercise 3.1question no. 1
- please solve
- What would be the graphical representation of the pair of linear equations 3x - 5y = -9 and 6x - 10y = -8?
- solve for X and Y the equations are 2 X + 3 Y is equal to 9 and 4 x + 6 Y is equal to 15
- The value of k for which the system of equations kx-y=2 and 6x-2y=3 has a unique solution is what ?
- The graphical representation of the linear equation y-5=0 is ------ ( a point, a line, a curve)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number