Determine electric field at a point p for two identical dipole placed along x and y axis with dipole moment p and angle 45°
Asked by manishamalakar52 | 20th Apr, 2021, 09:14: AM
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st Apr, 2021, 04:03: PM
- the electric field at a point on the axial line at a distance of 10cm from the centre of an electric dipole is 3×10³NC·¹ in air while at a diatance of 15cm,the electric field is 2×10³NC·¹ Calculate the length of an electric dipole. 3×10³NC·¹
- An electric dipole moment 4x10^-9 cm is aligned at 30°with the direction of a uniform electric field of magnitude 5x10^4 NC^-1.calculate the magnitude of the torque acting on the dipole?
- Determine electric field at a point p for two identical dipole placed along x and y axis with dipole moment p and angle 45°
- An electric dipole is formed by two particles fixed at the end of a light rod of length L. Mass m and 2m with charge q and - q. The system is placed in such a way that the dipole axis is parallel to a uniform electric field. If the dipole is slightly rotated about its center then show that for small angular displacement it's an shm. And find time period
- What is the direction of dipole
- What is point charge?
- what is electric dipole
- Plzz explain
- In which orientation, a dipole placed in a uniform electricfield is in (i) stable, (ii) unstable equilibrium?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number