describe two adaptations observed in snow leopards?
Asked by savdhut29 | 29th Jan, 2019, 03:19: PM
Adaptations in snow leopards:
- They are cream in color with light and dark brown spots. This colour combination allows the leopard to blend with its mountain habitat and allows for easy hunting of its prey.
- They also have very big paws which are padded with fur. The fur protects the pads of the paws from getting torn.
- They have great eye sight which helps them to spot out more prey.
- They have a deep nasal cavity and a large chest which helps the animal breathe at the high altitudes.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 29th Jan, 2019, 03:32: PM
- how birds digest food in absence of teeth
- WHAT IS HABITAT
- How did the species of cockroaches origanlly emerged and in which period and where they were they were found first on the earth or someone already discovered but were redicovered later or named as cockroaches much later and who the person to name them?
- what is habitat
- What is ecosystem
- from where did all species of cockroach arrive?
- What is gestion?
- CHAPTER - 9 THE LIVING ORAGANISMS AND THEIR SURRONDINGS Fill in the following blank with a suitable word: The changes in our surroundings which make us respond to them are called ______________.
- what is adaptation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number