Describe the social & ethnic composition of –
b) Sri Lanka
Asked by ayushanshu242 | 25th Apr, 2021, 08:15: PM
The social & ethnic composition of Belgium:
Belgium, a small European country, has Dutch-, French- and German-speaking populations. While 59% of the total population of the country live in the Flemish region and speak Dutch, the other 40% of the people live in the Wallonia region and speak French. In Brussels, the capital of Belgium, about 80% of the people speak French, while the remaining 20% speak Dutch.
Please ask the other part of the question as a separate query.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 25th Apr, 2021, 10:27: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number