describe the shelter in which boiler chicken are raised.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 18th Sep, 2018, 08:20: PM
Wood, concrete or steel trusses and supports are used for constructing broiler poultry houses. And the houses are usually clear span structures from side wall to side wall. Steel trusses or concrete poles are used to support the weight of the roof. The floor of the broiler house is usually compacted dirt that is covered with various types of bedding materials that uses rice hulls, sand, wood shavings, peanut hulls etc. for making the bed over the floor. Dropped ceilings are also built for improving ventilation and reducing heating costs.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Sep, 2018, 11:00: AM
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number