describe the rutherford's alfa-scattering experiment. list the observations and conclusions
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 7th May, 2018, 06:38: PM
You can find the solution on the below link.
Please click on below link:
Answered by Varsha | 8th May, 2018, 09:53: AM
- THE FUNDAMENTAL SUBATOMIC PARTICLE CALLED THE NEUTRONS WAS DISCOVERED BY WHOM
- As molecules are made up of atoms,What are atoms made up of?
- Describe Dalton's atomic theory?
- Briefly describe the the structure of an atom
- describe J J thomson's cathode ray experiment and how it led to the discovery of electrons. what are the properties of electrons?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number