Describe Bundle of His. Is it a muscular tissue or nervous tissue?
Asked by सुधाकर | 30th Sep, 2017, 06:34: PM
In between the atria and ventricles is the Bundle of His. It is a part of the electrical system of the heart. It is a collection of cells that carry electrical signals from the AV node to the bundle branches. They set the pace of the heart's contractions. Bbundle of His is a muscular tissue supplying ventricles.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Oct, 2017, 10:34: AM
- What is likely to happen if artery of heart gets constricted due to the accumulation of plaque on its inner wall
- question no. 19
- What is open vascular system
- A: elevated levels of sodium Ion increase the heart rate and contact ility R: elevated sodium Ion level increase excitability of s a node
- A: The resting heart rate about 75 per minutes usually is lower than the autorhythmic rate of SA node (90 to 100 beats per minute) R: at resting condition the parasympathetic effects dominates
- Why do cardiac muscles never get tired?
- the right answer in option A but here it is showing option C
- what will happen if pacemaker is non functional a. only cardiac muscle will contract rhytically b. the cardiac muscle will not contract in a cordinated manner rhythmically c. cardiac muscle will contract rhythmically in a cordinated manner
- Name the two phyla which exhibit the open circulatory system.
- Name the germinal layer from which the heart is derived in humans.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number