Describe an activity to 1) demonstrate the pattern of magnetic field lines around a straight conductor carrying current and 2) find the direction of the magnetic field produced for a given direction of current in a conductor.
Asked by subbukum | 26th Jan, 2020, 10:26: AM
Answered by Thiyagarajan K
| 26th Jan, 2020,
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 26th Jan, 2020, 01:40: PM
- Please answer
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
- All questions
- What type of magnets are present when a electric cell of 1.5V is connected to the DC motor. Note: This is regular DC motor.
- Explain the activity to show the end is produced along the straight current carrying conductor
- In Fleming's left hand rule which finger show the direction of magnetic field
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number