derive the equation of velocity time relation (v =u+at) by graphical meathord
Asked by nileshpatel19752000 | 18th Sep, 2014, 09:13: PM
The answer to the query that you have posted can be found in the NCERT text book for class IX. Kindly refer to the page numbers 107 and 108 for your answer.It explains all the details needed for your query.
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 19th Sep, 2014, 08:41: AM
- Starting from rest, an object is uniformly accelerated to a speed of 60m/s in 20s. The object travels with this speed for next 40s and is then brought to rest by a uniform retardation in the next 30s.Sketch velocity time graph and calculate the acceleration, retardation and the total distance travelled. Hint: acceleration =rate of change of velocity. distance covered =area under velocity-time graph .
- what is velocity time graph
- What information can you get from velocity time graph of an object’s motion? Write three points at least.
- Please solve the given question
- What is accerlated motion??
- A car is moving with a velocity of 7m per second it's velocity decreasing at the rate of 2.5 metre per second s square. What
- A racing car starts from rest and has uniform acceleiation of 5m/sec ^2.If it travels for 20sec ,find the final velocity at this instant
- The velocity-time graph (v-t) of a car moving along a level road is shown below.Find the average speed of the car in the time interval 0 to 8 s.
- Draw v-t with the data given below and answer the questions below velocity (m/s) 0 10 20 30 20 10 0 time (s) 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 1. Calculate the acceleration during 0 to 15 seconds 2.calculate the acceleration during last 15 seconds 3. Calculate the total distance travelled by the object
- In a velocity-time graph, what does the area enclosed by the velocity-time curve and the time axis represents?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number