Derive that Resistor in series divided by resistor in parallel is n square.
Asked by Kalita Padmanath | 18th May, 2014, 02:05: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 19th May, 2014, 10:29: AM
- Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
- Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
- please tell how to solve
- what is effective resisitance and how can we find it
- how to calculate the resistance if the resistors are inclined between parallel wires
- two lamps one rated 100w at 220 v and the other rated 200w at 220v are connected in 1.series 2. parallel to electirc main supplt of 220v. find the current drawn in each case
- Two lamps rated (100w, 220v) and (60w, 220v) are connected in parallel. which lamp consumes more energy and which one gives more brightness? Find the resistance of each lamp. ( Take supply voltage as 220 v).
- Find the equivalent resistance across wire A and B
- Is potential difference between different points of the circuit same or different
- Series combination proportional to its
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number