Derive an expression for torque in in polar coordinates .
Asked by Saravanan | 22nd Sep, 2014, 09:12: PM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 23rd Sep, 2014, 02:07: PM
- Hlw sir plz fast solve with explain quick fast I need to fast help
- What do you mean by Torque?
- Is Torque a scalar or vector quantity? If it is a vector, what rule is used to determine its direction?
- What is the dimensional formula of Torque? Also write its S.I units?
- If a body is rotating, is it necessary being acted upon by an external Torque?
- What is the physical meaning of Torque?
- Why do we prefer to use a wrench with a long arm?
- Why the door cannot be rotated by applying force in a direction parallel to the plank of the door?
- Explain that Torque is only due to transverse component of force. Radial component has nothing to do with torque.
- Derive an expression for torque in polar co-ordinate.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number