Demonstrate the similarity between the causes of Fascism and Nazism.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Jul, 2015, 03:46: PM
Following points demonstrate the similarity between the causes of Fascism and Nazism:
- Both ideologies arose out of discontent over the Treaty of Versailles.
- Both Italy and Germany were facing grave economic crisis. There was widespread unemployment and decline in production in agriculture and trade.
- Both nations were going through a period wherein there was general disregard for the importance of democratic principles and preference for one party rule and totalitarian government.
- Populations in both countries feared the spread and rule of Communism.
- Both Italy and Germany were experiencing political instability and class conflict between the aristocrats and the common folk.
- Both the ideologies of Fascism and Nazism took advantage of the weakness of the League of Nations.
- The leadership style of Mussolini and Hitler were similar.
Answered by | 23rd Jul, 2015, 05:46: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number