Asked by golapankaj85 | 26th Feb, 2021, 10:09: PM
Your query is answered here.
Answered by | 27th Feb, 2021, 12:05: AM
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
- what is average speed
- What is Velocity?
- A cyclist covers a distance of 50 m in 10 s. Calculate the speed of the cyclist in I m/s (ii) km/h
- An object moves 9 m in first 3 sec, 11 m in next 3 sec, and 7 in last 3 sec. What is its average speed?
- a body travels along a circular path of radius 70 me after travelling half a revolution in 20 seconds find the average speed and average velocity
- an object level 18 metre in 4 seconds and next 18 metre into second calculate average speed of the object
- A body is moving with a velocity of 10 m/s .if the motion is uniform what will be the velocity after 10s
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number