Define transpose of a matrix with an example.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Sep, 2017, 12:30: PM
Transpose of a matrix is the matrix obtained on interchanging its rows and columns.
If A is a matrix, then its transpose is denoted by At.
Answered by | 18th Sep, 2017, 02:30: PM
- If 3 2x-7 4 5x-7 1 2x-5 4 x-1 -1 is a skew- symmetric matrix then x is equal to:
- Give an example of a symmetric matrix order 3×3. Let a and b be two symmetric matrics of the same order under what conditions AB will also be symmetric
- If A=[0 b -2 3 1 3 2a 3 -1] is a symmetric matrix find value of A and B
- inverse of matrix
- Define symmetric matrix with the help of an example.
- Define skew-symmetric matrix with the help of an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number