Define the term volume of an object
Asked by kailashpatihansda190 | 4th Apr, 2021, 10:33: AM
Volume is defined as space occupied by an object.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Apr, 2021, 09:16: PM
- 1 m3 = 100 liter
- derive the relation between m ³ and cm³
- volume of square?
- what do you mean by term area
- What is the SI unit of volume
- if density is 10.5 kg m cube and volume is 441000 cm cube . find mass in si unit
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
- There is a circular field of area of approximately 500square metre.How can you finds its area accurately by using a measuring tape area area acc
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number