Define the term cellulose.
Asked by ankitaman2003 | 25th May, 2019, 06:16: PM
Cellulose is a polysaccharide consisting of a linear chain of several hundred to many thousands of β linked D-glucose units. Cellulose is an important structural component of the primary cell wall of plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th May, 2019, 06:28: PM
- what is autotropic
- syllabus reduced class tenth
- what is photosynthesis
- what is chlorophyll?
- what is Saprophytes nutrition
- what do you understand by autotrophic nutrition?
- type of nutrition explain
- How can we say about hetertortrophic nutrtion.
- what is life processes
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number