Define the following:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jul, 2014, 01:46: PM
The difference in properties due to difference in their structures are known as structural isomers.
(b) Chain isomers:
The structural isomers which differ in chain of carbon atoms are known as chain isomers.
Answered by | 22nd Jul, 2014, 03:46: PM
- Which type of alkane produced by decarbooxylation
- Name the products which may be obtained when a mixture of methyl bromide and ethyl bromide is treated with sodium metal in ether.
- Which salt on treatment with soda lime gives ethane?
- What are alkanes?
- Why alkanes are also known as paraffin?
- How many chain isomers are possible for C4H10.Draw their structure.
- Give any two methods for the preparation of methane.
- What is Sabatier-Sanderson reaction?
- How will you prepare ethane from ethyl iodide? Give the reaction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number