Define refraction of light.
Asked by pdcavita | 19th Nov, 2017, 06:40: PM
- A beam of light passing from one transparent medium to another obliquely, undergoes an abupt change in direction .
- This bending of light ray, at the surface of separation of two media is called refraction
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 20th Nov, 2017, 12:06: PM
- Can you tell me the answer for this question?
- if a concave mirror of lenght 10cm is dipped in water then focal length of the mirror in water will be ?
- Principal section of prism
- Why a flying bird appears higher in the sky compared to its actual height ?
- Why pencil bends in water? Explain in hindi
- What is light reflection and refraction?
- A lens of focal length 20 cm forms the image of a bright object kept 30 cm from it on a screen. If the lens is replaced by another lens, the object has to be moved by 5 cm to obtain a sharp image on the screen. Find the possible values of the focal length of the second lens.
- why piece of glass disappears when immersed in glycerine – why?
- What is scttering of light?
- Why does a lemon kept in a glass tumbler appear bigger than its actual size?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number