define recombination prism
Asked by ajayrath7 | 9th Jul, 2017, 07:13: PM
- Recombination Prism is the prism which enables the recombining of the dispersed ray of light (VIBGYOR) into the ray of white light.
- The bending of light or the refraction phenomenon is used to disperse a white light into VIBGYOR by first prism and the recombination prism due to its optical arrangement recombines VIBGYOR into the white light which was originally incident n the first prism.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 9th Jul, 2017, 10:14: PM
- under White light, what colour will an object appear to be in the following cases (i) it reflects all colours (ii) it absorbs all colours (III) it reflects green light and absorbs other colours (iv) it reflects red light and absorbs other colours
- What is near and far point of the eye?
- What is the difference between aquous humour and vitreous humor
- where does the image form in our eye
- why is image formed in our eyes inverse ?
- What are the parts of the eyes? How can we distinguish between all of them?
- Which phenomena is exhibited in the formation of rainbow? Define it.
- What protects the interior of the eye from accidents? Where is iris present in the eye?
- What is iris? Write its function.
- Where an image is formed in human eye? Name the nerve which transmits the sensations felt by the nerve cells for an image.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number