define pitutary gland
Asked by padmajavadlamani | 24th Jan, 2020, 05:06: PM
Please click on the below link to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th Jan, 2020, 07:27: PM
- Hormones that control the functioning of the other endocrine glands are called ___________.
- hormone which prepare the body during emergency
- what is goiter
- Difference between insulin and Thyroxine
- What is stress
- what is the function of islets of language
- define 1)antigens 2) exocrine gland
- give reason 1)the pituatary gland is called the master gland of our body.
- name the important glands of the endocrine system and the hormones secreted by these glands.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number