define ohms law
Asked by navneetrajakgg | 23rd May, 2019, 07:29: PM
According to the ohm's law the potential difference, V, across the ends of a conductor in an electric circuit is directly porportional to the current, I, flowing through it, provided its temperature remains constant.
Where R is a constant for given metallic conductorat a given temperature and is called resistance.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 24th May, 2019, 10:52: AM
- A piece of wire of resistence 20 ohm drawn out to increase its length to twice as original length .calculate its resistence now.
- Describe the Ohms law activity and draw the relevant circuit diagram
- What is meant by cross section of a conductor?
- the potential difference across the terminals of electric heater is 60v and it draws a current 4A what current current it draws when potential d
- Definition of ohms law of formula
- If the resistance is doubled then the length also doubled but your in your MCQ quiz the but the length is l/2
- explain ohms law
- To find rarional btw potential difference and current
- A resistance wire made from German silver has a resistance of 4.25 ohm. Calculate the resistance oi another wire, made from the same material such that its length increased by 4times and area decreased by 3times.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number