Define micro evolution and speciation
Asked by affanthegreat3 | 11th Mar, 2019, 08:57: PM
Microevolution is evolution on a small scale within a single population.
The process by which a new species develops from the existing species is known as speciation.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 11th Mar, 2019, 09:40: PM
- Which was the first organism on the earth?
- what is molecular phylogeny ?
- Speciation and their factor defination
- What factors could lead to the rise of a new species?
- What are the factors that help in the creation of a new species?
- Note on lamarckiam
- Write short note on. Lamarckism
- Why Mesozoic era is called golden period of reptiles?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number