Define: Life span
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 09:33: AM
The period from birth to the natural death of an organism represents its life span.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 11:33: AM
- in hydra which types of reproduction occurs
- PLEASE PROVIDE A TABLE OF DIFFERENT METHODS OF VEGETATIVE PROPAGATION WITH MAIN EXAMPLES AND IMAGE ALSO
- Why is reproduction essential for organisms?
- Which type of asexual reproduction is found in Spongilla?
- Why is the offspring formed by asexual reproduction referred to as a clone?
- Why is banana considered a good example of parthenocarpy?
- Most sugarcane varieties cultivated today are aneuploids and are sterile. However, they grow and perform extremely well and sterility is not of any disadvantage. Why?
- Mention the site where syngamy occurs in amphibians and reptiles.
- Why do internodal segments of sugarcane fail to propagate vegetatively even when they are in contact with damp soil?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number