Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jul, 2014, 12:59: PM
A lateral, generally flattened structure which is borne on the stem is called a leaf.
Answered by | 11th Jul, 2014, 02:59: PM
- A tendril is not seen in tall trees. Why
- What is the difference between dorsoventral and isobilateral leaf
- What is meant by acropetal and basipetal order?
- Define stem.
- What are nodes and internodes?
- Name the plants whose stems are modified to store food.
- State the function of stem tendrils.
- What are thorns? Give one example of a plant in which thorns are found.
- Name the meristem from which leaves originate.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number