Define ionic bond.

Asked by Topperlearning User | 3rd Oct, 2017, 04:18: PM

Expert Answer:

The chemical bond formed between two atoms by the transfer of one or more electrons from the atom of a metallic electropositive element to an atom of a non-metallic electronegative element is called an ionic bond. 

Answered by  | 3rd Oct, 2017, 06:18: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.