Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Jul, 2014, 08:30: AM
An inhibitor is a substance which shuts off the activity of the enzyme by binding to the active site or some other site.
Answered by | 18th Jul, 2014, 10:30: AM
- What are ribozymes?
- What is the active site of an enzyme?
- What is a chemical reaction?
- Write the expression used for the rate of physical or chemical process.
- Define substrate.
- Write the symbolic depiction of the conversion of substrate to product.
- Define activation energy.
- Define optimum temperature.
- Define optimum pH.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number