Define critical concentration.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Jul, 2014, 11:01: AM
The concentration of essential elements below which the growth of plants is retarded is called the critical concentration.
Answered by | 14th Jul, 2014, 01:01: PM
- Name the elements whose deficiencies are visible in senescent leaves.
- Name the minerals present in plant cells which are not released easily.
- Name the deficiency symptom in which leaves turn yellow.
- Which plant tissues die in necrosis?
- Name the elements responsible for delayed flowering.
- When is an element considered toxic for plants?
- What are the symptoms of chlorosis? Name any six elements whose deficiency causes necrosis.
- Excess of manganese induces deficiency of other elements in plants. Justify.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number