Define communicable diseases.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Communicable disease is defined as the disease that is transmitted through direct contact with an infected individual or indirectly through a vector.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Bestility causes aids?
- The disease that is not caused by funges is 1. aspergilosis cow pox nirgworm actinomycosis
- The disease that is caused by virus is 1. amoebiosos 2. anthrax 3. rabies 4 ringworm
- Types of fat
- Why do people die fast suffering from HIV AIDS?
- What do you understand by non-communicable disease?
- Differentiate between acute and chronic diseases.
- Give one word for: i. Diseases which can spread from one person to another ii. Diseases which are present since birth iii. Diseases which last for short duration iv. Disease which last for longer duration
- Give one example of each: i. Infectious diseases ii. Non-infectious diseases iii. Acute diseases iv. Chronic diseases
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number