Asked by gaurav72001 | 2nd Mar, 2015, 11:58: AM
The system of sorting living organisms into various groups based on their characteristic similarities and differences is called classification.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 2nd Mar, 2015, 12:43: PM
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
- What is biological diversity
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
- what is species
- what is homeostastis
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive ??
- Define biodiversity.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number