Asked by Topperlearning User | 12th Feb, 2014, 12:48: PM
The vast variety and differences that are found in living organisms of different ecosystems whether terrestrial, aquatic or marine is collectively known as biodiversity.
Answered by | 12th Feb, 2014, 02:48: PM
- What criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive Or not?
- Difference between cold-blooded animals and warm blooded animals.
- Why do we classify organism
- What is hemophrodite animal?
- What is biological diversity
- what is species? state in terms of 1 hierachy of classifications, 2 in relation to production
- what is the primary characteristics on which the 1st division of organisms is made?
- what is species
- what is homeostastis
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number