Define balance of payments on capital account.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Apr, 2016, 10:54: AM
Balance of payments on capital account is a statement of all capital inflows and outflows, in both short term and long term. It includes borrowing from and lending to abroad, both by private individuals and government.
Answered by | 19th Apr, 2016, 12:54: PM
- What are the two transactions which determine balance of trade?
- Define balance of payment.
- Define balance of payments on current account.
- Define autonomous items in balance of payment.
- Explain a situation where the balance of payment is deficit.
- Differentiate between balance of trade and current account balance.
- Differentiate autonomous and accommodating items of balance of payment.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number