Define autonomous items in balance of payment.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th Apr, 2016, 10:54: AM
An autonomous item in balance of payment refers to international economic transactions when transactions are made independently of the state of the balance of payment. For example, because of profit motive
Answered by | 19th Apr, 2016, 12:54: PM
- What are the two transactions which determine balance of trade?
- Define balance of payment.
- Define balance of payments on current account.
- Define balance of payments on capital account.
- Explain a situation where the balance of payment is deficit.
- Differentiate between balance of trade and current account balance.
- Differentiate autonomous and accommodating items of balance of payment.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number