c. Monoatomic molecule
d. Diatomic molecule
Asked by Topperlearning User | 15th Jul, 2015, 09:19: AM
- Valency: Valency is the number of hydrogen atoms which can combine with one atom of the element forming a compound.
- Symbol: A symbol is a short form or abbreviated name of the element.
- Monoatomic molecule: A molecule is monoatomic when it contains only one atom.
- Diatomic molecule: A molecule is diatomic when it contains two atoms.
Answered by | 15th Jul, 2015, 11:19: AM
- Name the subatomic particles present inside the small, dense and hard core of the atom.
- What is valency
- Give me the differencebetween elements and compounds
- what is protons
- What is the meaning of Compositions
- Homogeneous means?
- What is compounds
- What is element
- what is the meaning of nucleus
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number