define a solution?
Asked by siddalingaswamikm | 11th Aug, 2018, 12:36: PM
A homogeneous mixture of two or more substances which are chemically non-reacting,
whose composition can be varied within certain limits, is called a solution.
Answered by Varsha | 11th Aug, 2018, 02:56: PM
- Whai is colloidal solution? Explain it with example.
- What is soluble ?
- What is dispersed face and dispersion medium in fumis stone
- What mass of potassium nitrate would be needed to produce a saturated solution of potassium nitrate in 50 grams of water at 313k
- dear expert toppers team plaease help me in my study that what is isotonic solution
- What do you mean by the terms: solute and solvent? Identify them in the following solutions: (i) Sugar solution (ii) Soft drinks.
- What is meant by the term unsaturated solution?
- Give difference between dilute and concentrated solution.
- Give two examples each of (a) colloids (b) suspension (c) true solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number