Define a functional group?

Asked by sushmasuraj | 27th Oct, 2009, 08:58: PM

Expert Answer:

An atom or group of atoms which are the active sites of molecule are called functional group.

Answered by  | 28th Oct, 2009, 08:18: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.