Asked by nathsantanukumar | 11th Apr, 2018, 05:17: PM
a) Power: Power is rate at which work is done or energy is consumed.
b) Work: Work done in moving a body is equal to product of force exerted on the body and the distance by which the body is moved in the direction of force.
Work = Force×displacement
c) Energy: Energy is defined as an ability to do work.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Apr, 2018, 11:07: AM
- what is energy
- Fill the blank. Work done by a force depends upon force applied and ........................produce . . ..
- please answer these questions as first as possible and inform me.
- Is the energy spent on thinking or talking a kind of work
- A boy of mass 50 kg climbs stairs by spending 1200 joule of energy .how high does boy climb
- Si unit of work is_
- Calculate the power in the following case : Mass=73k; g =9.8ms^-2;s=37m; t=8.9 s
- A load of mass 30 kg is lifted up by 7.0 m. Calculate the work done. (Take g=9.8 m s-².
- When does a force do work
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number