Asked by nathsantanukumar | 16th Nov, 2018, 06:21: PM
kWh- power consumed in 1 hour basically its energy consumption in one hour 1kWh=360000 JOULE
Fuse- it's a safety device used in electric circuits to prevent getting sudden voltage gain in any electric equipment. Otherwise sudden voltage gain tamper equipment. Fuse melt itself so current flow stop.
Induction- it's a method of charging. Any uncharged body will get charged if it will be place in the close vicinity of charge object without touching them
Static electricity- its imbalance of charge particle on a particular surface .charge remains on the surface if it get some kind of push like another surface it will start moving. e.g- straightening of hair in winter season
Answered by Ankit K | 16th Nov, 2018, 10:24: PM
- who is responsible for flow of electric current
- What is the theory of electrostatic force?
- what causes lightning?
- how did benjamin franklin discover that clouds are electrically charged in a thunder storm?
- explain static electricity on the basis of the atomic theory
- what are the precautions that one must take while handling electrical appliances? states any four points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number