Asked by nathsantanukumar | 27th Oct, 2018, 06:39: PM
1. The cultivation of fruits, vegetables and flowers for domestic and international markets is known as horticulture.
2. Animal husbandry is the branch of agriculture dealing with feeding, caring and shelter of domestic animals. Animals raised in animal husbandry include fish, cow, horse, buffalo, goat and camel.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 28th Oct, 2018, 07:16: PM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number