Asked by nathsantanukumar | 27th Oct, 2018, 06:40: PM
1. Cash crops are those crops that are primarily grown for sale and not for use by the farmer and his family like sugarcane, cotton, tea and coffee.
2. The process of raising domesticated birds commercially for the purpose of meat, eggs and feather production is called poultry farming.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 28th Oct, 2018, 07:20: PM
- When did the green revolution started
- write any two exaple of food product that are obtained sith the help of microbes
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number