Definatio of mole
Asked by yashaswiniasthana16 | 29th May, 2021, 05:57: PM
A mole is defined as the amount of a substance containing the same number of elementary particles like atoms, molecules or ions as there are carbon atoms in 12 grams of carbon (C-12) element.
Answered by Ravi | 29th May, 2021, 06:34: PM
- how can we understand. density,mass and volume?
- find mole fraction of NaOH and H2O in 2 molal of aq.NaOH
- Calculate the mole fraction of solute and solvent in 20% of w/v% of Naoh (aq) given density as 1.25g/ml?
- Number of moles in 12amu of carbon are
- When lead sulphide, PbS and lead oxide, PbO, are heated together the products are lead metal and sulphur dioxide, SO2. PbS(s) + 2PbO(s) 3Pb (l) + SO2 (g). If 14.0 g of lead oxide reacts according to the above equation, how many (a) moles of lead (b) grams of lead, (c) atoms of lead and (d) grams of sulphur dioxide are formed? (Atomic mass : Pb = 207.0, S = 32.1 ; O =16.0)
- 1) Calculate the number of Cl2 molecules and Cl atoms in 0.25 mol of Cl2 gas. 2) Molar mass of O is 16 g mol-1. What is the mass of one atom and one molecule of Oxygen?
- what is weight in 1 mole
- How to find mass percentage And molar mass
- 10 g of caco3 on reaction with 1 m hel acid
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number