Defect of vision

Asked by  | 28th May, 2009, 01:08: PM

Expert Answer:

The person is suffering from astagmatism. The astigmatic optics of the human eye can often be corrected by spectacles, hard contact lenses or contact lenses that have a compensating optic, cylindrical lens (i.e. a lens that has different radii of curvature in different planes), contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Answered by  | 29th May, 2009, 01:24: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.